For those requiring punching capabilities only, we offer the PUMA Series of single-end punches. Five models are available with capacities ranging from 60 to 240 ton punch and each model has two versions, one with a 20″ throat depth and the other with a 30″ throat depth.
- Adjustable stroke length
- Ram keyed for shaped tool alignment
- Full tonnage throughout the stroke
- Quick change punch holder stripper to handle standard GEKA tooling
- Gibbed and guided punch cylinder
- Full structural die block
- Motor and controls
- 4″ or 6″ Oversize punching attachment
- 28XX style tooling holder
- Punch gauging table
- Semi-Paxy X-Y positioning table Paxy system
For those fabricators that require some mobility in their punching operations, this compact punching unit offers a complete hydraulic punch package on rolling casters with a punch capacity of 55 tons.
Available in 2 versions depending on your punching requirements: Model PP50-G is designed for general punching of flats and sections, Model PP50-P is equipped with a table with T-grooves (recommended for use with die sets and special tooling).
- 55 Ton punch
- Maximum hole capacity: 1-1/16″ hole in 1/2″ material
- Throat depth: 5″
- Strokes per minute: 30 to 60
- Mounted on wheels for mobility
- Fully adjustable length of stroke
- Guided punch cylinder
- Hydraulic unit equipped with a 8.5 HP 3/60/220/440 motor
- One remote foot control
- One round punch die