Our most popular ironworker series, the Model HYDRACROP is the most efficient dual cylinder iron worker sold on the market today. Available in 16 models with punch capacities ranging from 60 to 240 tons and flat bar capacities ranging from 12″ x 5/8″ or 8″ x 3/4″ to 30″ x 3/4″ or 20″ x 1″. Throat depths are 10″, 12″, 15″, 20″ and 24″.
These models are offered in two configurations:
“S” Models – Machines with a two speed hydraulic system with electric control. Also incorporates a larger hydraulic pump and electric motor resulting in a 50% faster stroke then the “A” Models.
“SD” Models – Machines with an extended throat version of the “S” Models.
- Combination 3″ and 4″ channel blades
- Multiple opening round and square bar blades
- Starter set of punches and dies ranging from 5/16″ to 1-1/16″
- Special offset punch and die holder for punching the legs of small structurals
- Two independent working cylinders, one for the punch and one for the shear
- Two remote foot pedals
- Mitre cuts angles on 45° leg-in
- Large single cut, no-slug-loss, “non-deform” angle cut
- Large “non-deform” plate shear capacity, low rake on blade
- Easy to adjust length of stroke
- Ram keyed for shaped tooling
- Quick change punch holder
- Adjustable swing away stripper
- Structural die holder for punching beams and channels in the flange
- Deep punch throat
- Jog control
- Round and square bar blades 3″ and 4″ channel shear blades
- Rectangular coper or V-notcher
- Plate shear support table with mitre guides
- East to adjust blade gap
- Safety lock-out for the coper/notcher station
- Machine prewired for electric automatic length gauge
- Easy access to the hydraulics (front and back)
GEKA also offers a “Productivity Package” designed to make your machine even more efficient. This package includes a punch gauging table, a notcher gauging table, an electric length gauge and a magnetic based work light.