End of Offer:
The most sold Hydracrop GEKA unique dual cylinder Ironworker model the 110 now available in Triple Punch with pneumatic manual punch selection.
Hydracrop 110/180, universal ironworker recommended for working with base plates.
Two hydraulic cylinders ironworker with two simultaneous work stations and five work stations.
- Punching (120 Tn power)
- Shear of flatbars (180 Tn power)
- Shear of iron section L (180 Tn power)
- Cut of round and square bars
Hyd 110 is suitable for punching and shearing base plates for metallic constructions
"PD" VERSION: 24" throat with triple punch selection
- Triple punch manual selection selection
Configuration of Punches:
Punch 1 Lateral Ø1-1/4” Round Geka No 8/31 or CPD Fig 20
Punch 2 Center Ø1-1/4” Round Geka No 8/31 or CPD Fig 20
Punch 3 Lateral Ø1-1/4” Round Geka No 8/31 or CPD Fig 20
Configuration of Dies:
Die 1 Lateral Geka No 5 or CPD Fig 59
Die 2 Center Geka No 5 or CPD Fig 59
Die 3 Lateral Geka No 5 or CPD Fig 59
- Machines driven by two cylinders.
- 5 work stations, fitted with tools for L, shearing, round and square bars, rectangular notching and punching
- Quick change punch
- Flat bar shearing table with adjustable guides
- 2 simultaneous work stations
- Greater speed backed by a powerful hydraulic unit.
- Special equipment for approaching at reduced pressure and slow speed.
- Precision punching table with X & Y measuring stops.
- Precision notching table with X & Y measuring stops
- Ready for production pack comprising:
- One meter "touch & cut" length stop with fine adjusting.
- Lamp for enhanced vision of cutting zones.
- 10 sets of round punches and dies.
Don't be fooled by the discount is a perfectly working machine and like RAND NEW with just a few hours of demos in our showroom!