End of Offer:
Two hydraulic cylinders ironworker with two simultaneous work stations and five work stations.
- Punching (240 Tn power)
- Shear of flatbars (300 Tn power)
- Shear of iron section L at 90º
- Cut of round and square bars
Hyd 220 is suitable for punching and shearing base plates for metallic constructions.
- Machines driven by two cylinders.
- 5 work stations, fitted with tools for L, shearing, round and square bars, rectangular notching and punching
- Quick change punch
- Flat bar shearing table with adjustable guides
- 2 simultaneous work stations
- Greater speed backed by a powerful hydraulic unit.
- Special equipment for approaching at reduced pressure and slow speed.
- Precision punching table with X & Y measuring stops.
- Precision notching table with X & Y measuring stops
- Ready for production pack comprising:
- One meter "touch & cut" length stop with fine adjusting.
- Lamp for enhanced vision of cutting zones.
- 10 sets of round punches and dies.
- Combination 6" and 8" channel blades
- Multiple opening round and square bar blades
- Starter set of punches and dies ranging from 5/16" to 1-1/16"
- Two independent working cylinders, one for the punch and one for the shear
- Two remote foot pedals
- Mitre cuts angles on 45° leg-in
- Large single cut, no-slug-loss, "non-deform" angle cut
- Large "non-deform" plate shear capacity, low rake on blade
- Easy to adjust length of stroke
- Ram keyed for shaped tooling
- Quick change punch holder
- Adjustable swing away stripper
- Structural die holder for punching beams and channels in the flange
- Deep punch throat
- Jog control
- Round and square bar blades 3" and 4" channel shear blades
- Rectangular coper or V-notcher
- Plate shear support table with mitre guides
- East to adjust blade gap
- Safety lock-out for the coper/notcher station
- Machine prewired for electric automatic length gauge
- Easy access to the hydraulics (front and back)