The VR Series features variable rake angle hydraulic shears. It features: a rigid steel frame with welded construction of the main frame and blade beam; upper blade mounted on maintenance-free, self aligning, spherical bearings; low rake angle of upper blade; adjustable blade gap settings; ball transfers in table and non-marking hydraulic hold downs.
Capacities: 8′ x 1/4″ to 20′ x 1/2″
- Go-To Backgauge Controller with adjustable cutting length function and memory, swing-up type
- 40″ Power front-operated back gauge
- Shadow line
- Electric foot switch on trailing lead
- 40″ squaring arm with spring loaded flip stops
- Long squaring arms 6′, 8′, 10′ 12′
- Pneumatic sheet support devices
- Front load and rear stacking options
- Larger throat (gap) in side frames
Also available are the Model VR DNC Variable Rake Hydraulic Power Squaring Shears that include all the standard equipment of the H Models but with a Cybelec DNC 60 Controller, a variable rake angle setting of the upper blade from .3° to 2° and a 13″ throat (gap) in the side frames. These shears have capacities to 20′ x 3/4″ and longer on special applications. They also have additional options such as longer squaring arms up to 12′, frontload and rear stacking options and more.