The B Series of press brakes are fully hydraulic, with downstroking rams and utilize proven torsion-bar design for ram (moving beam) parallelism. The hydraulic system incorporates two cylinders and a high-volume pump to assure quiet operation and is located for easy access. Power to the cylinders is sychronized for maximum accuracy of ram motion.
Packages include the machine, tooling (both American and European tooling can be used), back gauge and manual “R” axis.
Capacities: 45 to 1,100 tons and lengths from 6′ to 14′
- Cybelec or Delem control allows easy and unlimited programmability for back gauge (X-Axis) and ram (Y-Axis)
- Up to 6 Axis Contol
- Exceptional Open Height, Stroke and Throat Depth
- German-made Hydraulic System
- Punch holders for American tooling (manual quick release type)
- Tooling packages
- Front support arms
- Configured to your application needs with tonnages from 45 to 1,100
- Manual crowning
- CE/CSA compliance with laser or light guarding