The CQ Ironworkers are the result of collaboration between COMEQ with over 45 years experience and over 15.000 Ironworkers sold in the US, and Durmlazar one of the leading manufacturers of fabrication equipment in the world.
Al CQ-Ironworker series models are Dual Cylinder independent Punch and Shear stations with a total of 5 working station.
Available tonagges: 60 – 90 and 120 US Tons
The CQ Ironworkers are manufactured as steel construction and monoblock body.
All tensile points are designed with large radii so that weld cracks which can occur in such frame constructions types are prevented.
– Hole punch, shear, profile cutting, filled material, cut-off corner materials are K110. It is heat treated and ground.
– The hydraulic system consists of Rexroth or Bosch products imported from Germany.
– Hydraulic cylinders are manufactured from honed pipe.
– Hydraulic pistons are made of SAE 1050 material, ground, coated with hard chrome 100 microns in diameter100 micron and ground again. The purpose is to create low friction and wear resistance when the piston passes through the pads.
– Hydraulic sealing components are Merkel or Busak Shamban imported from Germany.
– In single filter hydraulic system, return filter with a precision of 25 microns is used.
– Hydraulic pipes are steel drawing pipes of St 35.4 quality according to DIN 2391 / CY.
– Hydraulic fasteners are used in accordance with DIN 2353.
– Back support can be adjusted to the desired size up to 40”.
– It is possible to adjust the hydraulic system pressure according to the structural and dimensional characteristics of the part to be drilled or cut. This eliminates the need for excessive tonnage and also saves energy.
– The electrical components used are Siemens, Telemecanique or Merlin Gerin branded products. The control circuit is provided as 24 volts DC.
– The outer surface of the machine is painted with two layers of paint at least in thickness of 60 microns to protect against weather conditions.